In this episode with Erno Hannink, we talked about the following:
- This episode is a bit different, Erno, who is normally the host, is now the guest.
- Sustainable development goals – signed by 186 countries in 2015. The goal is to accomplish these 17 goals by 2030.
- Now we are at 50% of the timeline (2015 – 20230), but we are only at 30% of the goals. Some countries are even declining on some of the goals. See 2023 Global Sustainable Development Report.
- Inner Development Goals – the second phase of the program was finished in 2023.
- The third phase of the Inner Development Goals just started.
- The Inner development goals framework with 5 domains and 23 skills.
- The inner compass helps you to make decisions.
- Being aware of who you are and making decisions that align with that.
- Katharine Hayhoe – climate scientist on LinkedIn (wikipedia)
- The most important thing you can do to fight climate change: talk about it – TED talk by Katherine Hayhoe
- How do you work with a city that does not support your ecological practices?
- The Carbon Almanac book.
- Can a ban on gas-powered leaf blowers save the planet? (Carbon almanac) “experts say the small, obnoxiously loud “conveniences” we call Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers (or GPLBs) create in one hour an equal quantity of harmful emissions as driving from Denver to Los Angeles.”
- Thought of Seth Godin on the Gas-powered leaf blowers “We’re not serious enough about making change happen. If we cared enough to get two dozen friends and neighbors to show up at the village hall, the regulations could be changed in a few meetings.”
- Inner Development Goals Summit 2023
- Presentation by Erik Fernholm at the 2023 summit about the psychological difficulties people are facing today. Jump to the section where he talks about suicide. Suicide kills more people than murder, war, and terrorism combined.
- Making personal connections in an international environment in business.
- Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones | Netflix by Dan Buettner
- You can find the exercises on the IDG.tools site.
- IDG global practitioners network with monthly meetings
- The Inner Development habits on coach.me
Erno is helping leaders with sustainable habits so they become good ancestors. As a business coach for entrepreneurs, he helps to scale sustainable positive impact. He is a sparring partner for founders and management teams on long-term goals and helps them stick to their decisions as their accountability partner.
Reducing social and ecological inequality drives him. He is an IDG Voice and developed the Inner Development habits. He is also a climate activist.
For Coach.me Erno is an executive coach and podcast host for the weekly LinkedIn Live, Better Leaders show.
Erno asks tough questions and listens carefully. Skills he acquired from interviewing over 350 guests in three podcast shows.
You can find Erno Hannink here:
Do you want to join the Better Leaders group on LinkedIn?
Request to become a member here Better Leaders by BetterHumans.